Appointments scheduled below are strongly suggested for all sales and services.
- We are not offering any services for, or sales to, minors. We are an 18+ studio.
- We are continuing to require properly worn masks during your visit until the piercer instructs you to lower it. Please be respectful of our staff.
- Our piercing consent form (below) is something you complete online before entrance to the studio. Please do not fill out this form until the day of your appointment.
- We get completely booked most days of the week. Appointments take priority over all walk-ins. We strongly suggest scheduling your visit below. This applies to jewelry sales.
- Walk-ins are only available from noon to 6:00pm. The availability of walk-ins depends on existing appointments.
- Our staff appreciates your respect.
Here’s some things you should know about the appointment process.
- When you click through to schedule your appointment (in Long Beach only) you will be directed to a third party website called Clickbook.net.
- If this is your time first receiving a piercing or you have never been to our studio before you should also consider looking at our FAQ page.
- Please contact a piercer directly if you have questions.
We strongly suggest all visitors to schedule their visit below, even for sales. John Johnson pierces at Black Raven Tattoo in Torrance. You can see his schedule on the main page.
Projected Piercer Schedule for March 2022
Saturday, March 26, Kenny is piercing
Sunday, March 27, Chelsea is piercing
Monday, March 28, Shwayze is piercing
Tuesday, March 29, Chelsea is piercing
Wednesday, March 30, Shwayze is piercing
Thursday, March 31, Shwayze is piercing
The prices you’ll see when scheduling include the service fee and basic jewelry costs only. Jewelry prices can vary and influence the total price. For example, we have gold and genuine diamonds for many piercings. Tax is not included in the prices listed online.
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment please visit Clickbook.net again and do so electronically. We always do our best to stay on schedule, so we must ask clients to be on time for their appointments. When clients arrive late it affects others.
Return to this page, or the home page, the day of your appointment to submit your COVID19 agreement. Please do not fill this form out in advance.